• Solid programming with SQL, PL/SQL.
• Database design and development.
• Data modeling and design structures to include one or more of the following:
DB Studio, Toad, Erwin, or Oracle Designer.
• Analyzing business processes and performing in-depth work analyses.
• Excellent prioritization and organization skills including ability to establish
• Strong self-initiative.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively in a team environment.
• Clear communication skills.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
QVine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V