QVine Corporation provides mission and technology consulting, software development and system integration services across the Intelligence Community. Take your career to the next level and join our team to make an impact on National Security!
Coordinate and oversee completion of activities in all phases of the project cycle of facilities-related projects worldwide.
Manage project design and/or construction effort and evaluate contractor performance. Review and approve shop drawings and submittals. Conduct pre-bid and pre-construction site visits.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, high school diploma or GED and 5 (five) years general work experience.
- A minimum of two years’ experience at the developmental level.
- Working knowledge of at least two of the following for each candidate: Systems furniture and specifications, Building codes and ADA requirements, Informational technology, mechanical, electrical, communications systems, AutoCAD or Microsoft Office Suite and Project software packages.
- Demonstrated performance in a variety of interior renovation projects.
- Work nights and weekends, as required.
- Ability to travel domestically or overseas for the Government, as required.
Qualified candidates must have a current and active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance to be considered for this position.
QVine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V